The best way to replace a single missing tooth is with a dental implant fitted with a crown.
Conventional replacement of a single tooth using a dental implant is often completed over multiple visits:
- Consultation and planning- including initial examination, diagnostic imaging of your teeth, questions of your dental and medical history and discussions of your treatment options.
- Placement of the dental implant- A prototype of natural tooth root will be surgically placed within the jaw bone either with or without abutment that will attach to the replacement tooth. A temporary crown can be placed while the dental implant integrates with your natural bone to form a strong foundation for your replacement tooth. This process of healing might take several weeks to few months. Most people return to work the next day.
- Placement of the abutment, if it wasn’t placed during the prior visit. Placement of a customized permanent crown or the replacement tooth.
If you are missing multiple teeth then use of dental implants with individual crowns or with an implant supported fixed bridge gives your teeth the best possible level of fit, feel and functionality than any other treatment options. The process is often completed over multiple visits:
- Consultation and planning. Including initial examination, imaging of your teeth, questions about your dental and medical history and discussion of your treatment plan.
- Placement of the dental implants. 2 or more implants will be placed into the jaw bone surgically to support the prosthesis. Temporary teeth can be placed while the dental implant integrates with your natural bone to form a strong foundation for your replacement teeth. Most people return to work the next day, and any discomfort can typically be treated with commonly used pain medication.
- Placement of the abutments on the implant. Abutment is a connector or a small extension that will help connect your replaced teeth on top of the implants.
- Placement of a fixed implant supported bridge, or custom made crowns.
MON – SAT
10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason. As the leading dental implants hospital in Hyderabad, we provide the best dental implants treatment when compared to others.
Dental implants are known to last for very long, especially with proper care. They can last for life time. Get dental implants from a professional at your nearest Ishanvi Dental Clinic.
For missing teeth, dental implants have become the most promising choice. If your mouth is missing most or all of the teeth, then procedures like all-on-four and all-on-six can help get full mouth dental implants with 4 or 6 titanium posts on your jaw bone.
While getting dental implants from an expert implantologist, the patient will feel little or no pain at all. Part of the preparation for the implant includes administering a local anaesthetic so the patient does not feel any pain.
At Ishanvi Dental, one gets the best quality of treatment. We ensure that our patients get the value for the dental implant cost that they paid. Also, Ishanvi Dental purchases only from original manufacturers, therefore, maintaining authenticity and quality.
2022 © Copyrights | Ishanvi Dental Care & Implant Center